Thursday 5 March 2015

'Bout myself


“Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it”, George Santayana



Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone. I’m Muhammad Izzuddin bin Ismail. I’m 21 years old and from Kelantan. This is my first experience in creating and using blog to complete the task given by my lecturer for the subject writing for multimedia. Before this, I would have never thought that I would actually gonna create a blog of my own. Having no experience at all in this blog thingy, I struggle at early stage of creating this blog because of not knowing the basic thing about blog. As I’m a big fan of history (always got an A in history subject during my high school time) my blog is about history. I know, many of us is not a big fan of history, many of my friends always sleep during the history class. Haha. But don’t worry cause I’m not gonna boring you with long speech but bring to you an excitement in learning history. That’s why I named my blog as “Fun with History”. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment